Elevate your judo by learning Koshi Guruma!
Master the Koshi Guruma and develop a new and exciting game plan with its many uses with Olympic Silver Medalist Travis Stevens. With The Koshi Guruma Encyclopedia you'll gain access to a complete library of Koshi Guruma instruction that includes basic concepts all the way up through Olympic level strategies for this tried and true hip technique. The Koshi Gurma has been one of Steven’s specialties as an athlete and in this massive instructional he’ll help you understand and apply the technique using masterful detail work and instruction that only Stevens can provide!
What you get with this instructional:
- Basic Movements
- Solo Shadow Drills
- Posture & Gripping Tips
- Incorporation of the Technique
- Simple and Advanced Combinations
- Proper Nage Komi (Repetitive Throwing Practice)
- Trouble-Shooting and Attention to Detail
- Same Side Vs. Opposite Side Strategies
- Digital Only