Elevate your judo with Ouchi Gari!
4x Olympian, 2x Olympic Bronze Medalist, and 2x Olympic Judo Coach Jimmy Pedro covers everything you need to know about the backward technique - Ouchi Gari (Major Inner Reaping Throw)!
Ouchi Gari is one of the most effective rear judo throws and most common combination technique.
Sensei Jimmy Pedro not only covers the beginner level movements but fine tunes this rear technique with:
- Basic Movements
- Solo Shadow Drills
- Posture & Gripping Tips
- Incorporation of the Technique
- Simple and Advanced Combinations
- Proper Nage Komi (Repetitive Throwing Practice)
- Trouble-Shooting and Attention to Detail
- Same Side Vs. Opposite Side Strategies
- Digital Only